Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sara, your birthday is coming up in a couple of days. Sam is coming down for it, so of course it reminded me of the last time Sam came to your birthday. It was a bad day. You got sick and we had to postpone your birthday party. I made a video about your bad day. You along with Rachel and Aubrey and myself watched the video today. It made me think, "When was the last time I updated this blog. Our life has changed so much. Sara is about to be 6, Aubrey is about to be 5 and Rachel 3. You three are now in the same room. I can't believe how well the transition has gone. You three are best friends. You guys play together all of the time. Rachel, you love your big girl bed. Mommy and I are just so thrilled to have all three of you. Christmas this year was so much fun. Rachel, you went sledding for the first time. Loved it! You also almost died as we went flying into the woods. Aubrey currently you want to be an artist and a mom. You are the sweetest of our three girls. You tell me that you love me about 15 times a day. Sara you and Sam have become quite the buddies. Apparently Sam is unwilling to wear pink to your Pinkalicious Party. We will see about that. Love you three Daddy

No comments: